With baby number two making an appearance any day now I am in full nesting mode! One item I am excited to stock my house with is Rehydrate Gel and Rehydrate. With baby number one I found breast feeding to be extremely dehydrating. I drank water like a camel trying to stay hydrated and I don’t know about you but I avoid the other “sports drinks” on the market because they are loaded with corn syrup. Luckily for baby number two I have Advocare in my corner!
Lucky for everyone the gel is on sale this month!!! It is an amazing product with a great taste and it is a favorite of cyclists and runners!
- Encourages optimal performance through electrolyte balance
- Allows for immediate and sustained energy with Sequential Carbs
- Facilitates hydration in conjunction with plenty of water
- Lemon flavor with only 80 calories
- On-the-go portable and convenient pouch
- Helps the body stay hydrated during physical activity
- Provides a full spectrum of crucial electrolytes for improved electrolyte balance
- Includes amino acids to help feed your muscles
- Fuels your body with carbohydrates for energy production and sustained muscle endurance
- Contains antioxidants to fight free radicals commonly produced during exercise
- Helps prevent cramping during and after exercise