1. Gather your ingredients: lime jello, tequila, orange flavored liquor, limes and water
2. Mix your ingredients
I decided to make half batch virgin and half batch 21 and over. So I mixed 1 cup warm water with the jello mix. Once the mix dissolved I poured a half cup of the mix into one bowl and a half cup into another.
For the virgin jello I added a half cup of cold water, mixed and then placed it into the fridge to harden (I decided not to put the virgin jello in the lime shells to be sure I didn’t mix it up with the grown-up jello).
For the adult jello I added 2 tequila mini’s and half a bottle of the orange liquor mini (the total amount of liquor was half a cup) I mixed it together and set the bowl aside.
3. Juice your limes (you can reserve the juice for guacamole)
5. Pour your jello into the lime shells. Be sure to put them in a pan to keep them from falling over (like the handy bone shaped pan I use to make Barkday Cakes)
6. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight (because of the alcohol these take longer to set than normal)
7. Cut the lime into wedges (you can add salt just be sure to add the salt as you are serving them because it dissolves quickly on top of the jello)